We’ve gone a bit overboard
When we start going on about property, it’s hard to shut us up. The Property Hub started as a single half-hour podcast, but we kept finding more to say. Four years on, it’s spiralled into…
• An online community with over 20,000 members.
• A twice-weekly podcast with 500 five-star reviews and 100,000 listeners each month.
• Three of the UK’s most popular property investment books.
• A quarterly print magazine.
• More than 35 free monthly property meetups across the country.
Although the The Property Hub started out as just two guys yakking about property, we’ve had a lot of help from the 20,000-strong community in turning it into a truly special resource.