K6LKS

Hello from KENT

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

My name is Andy K and I am Production /Project Manager with many transferable skills gained from working in the Television Industry for over 30 years now redirecting all my effort into the world of property.  My one and only BTL property in Dartford, Kent is currently being sold after a revamp, tenancy and good offer and now that I have the property bug I am looking at initially "flipping" other properties in Kent to build up my cash pot before investing in more long term strategies going forward - seems to make sense to me anyway!

Guilty of attending property meet ups such as the Maidstone PIN, Erith Vault, Progressive's 3 day seminar/sales pitch in London, Rob and Rob podcasts , obviously! and hopefully the Property hub in Maidstone this Thursday.

Looking to build a regular Power Team in Kent to purchase, refurbish and get out with a healthy profit and systems in place going forward. I intend to make this my full time occupation and really look forward to meeting/discussing property opportunities with you - bring it on!!!

Andy K

Hi Andy,

I am based just outside Canterbury. Recently sold by own house which had rented out for the last 6 years. Cleared the mortgage and have an amount I would like to "flip" a few time before finding a longer term investment.#

Anthony

Hello Anthony

thanks for your comment- I am currently getting myself sorted with regard to setting up a limited company, selling a property in Dartford and attending property meetings up and down the country while looking for my best strategy options to build the property business going forward- flipping, HMO, BTL etc etc

Do you attend any of the Kent property meetings?

K6LKS

Hi Andy, what property meetings are there in Kent? We are based in South East kent and keen to start attending meet ups too. Thanks.

Hi

The two meetings I attend in Kent are

1.PIN meeting in Maidstone which is held on the first Thursday of every month, costs £20 and has guest speakers and a room full of like minded property peeps - very friendly and positive

2.The Vault in Erith Kent which is held on the first Tuesday of every month, costs £15 - £20 which is denoted to charity and again has guest speakers and good networking.

hope to see you at one of them  - Im off to attend Samuel Leeds property crash course in Walsall this weekend, snow permitting!

andy 

Thanks for your response, Andy. I am hoping to make it to one of the meetings in teh future. Hope your crash course goes well.