We're very excited to announce that Rob D's new book came out yesterday and we may be biased, but we think it is his best yet. In this week's special episode of The Property Podcast, we are going to discuss 'How to be a landlord', with tips from the book, and from all sorts of other places. 

Also, we have Meetups next week. The evening's are lighter so there's no excuse not to join your nearest get together. Find all the details here.

Listen to the full episode right here.

Ordered my copy from Amazon today after reading the teaser and listening to Rob promo it on Meaningful Money and Property Geek podcasts. Can't wait for the Prime deliver tomorrow.

Only a tenner at the offer price, even better with the extra goodies incentive. Thanks Rob D! 

Given all the free content and info provided by this site, works out to be about 3p per podcast! 

I ordered the book yesterday. I have the bonuses, thanks Rob and the book is arriving today. Looking forward to reading it. I am attending my first meet up next week. So keep up the good work. Thanks again. 

My copy arrived today from Amazon, just need to sneak off somewhere hot for a few days now to put my feet up and have a read of it!

I bought this book on Kindle unlimited, how do I get the free goodies?

Thanks, H

Just to say How to be a Landlord is one of the easiest books to read and digest that I have come across in a long while.  The content is a must have if you plan to follow this path.

I think I deleted the email ref the goodies - where does one apply?

On 09/05/2017 at 10:05 AM, Amber said:

Just to say How to be a Landlord is one of the easiest books to read and digest that I have come across in a long while.  The content is a must have if you plan to follow this path.

I think I deleted the email ref the goodies - where does one apply?

Hi Amber, glad you love the book! @robert dix will be pleased. 

Head here to claim your bonuses: How To Be A Landlord Week One Bonuses