It’s the time of year when everyone sets goals – but will you be like most people and forget them by February, or be looking back next December with a sense of smug satisfaction about what you’ve achieved?
This podcast could be the difference – because we’re talking about how to smash your 2016 goals.
We share the exact method we use to set goals for our businesses, and along the way we mention:
- Our free goal setting course (and its Dreamline spreadsheet)
- Episode 95 on the magic of thinking big
- The Property Hub Summit, for accountability and support with your strategy
- Our Trello board, with the framework you can copy for your own goal setting
And remember…tonight is meetup night! View the list of meetups here and book your free place.
Reserve your copy of Rob D’s new book!
Rob D has a book coming out on 28th January, called The Complete Guide To Property Investment.
You could wait until it comes out…but that’d be no fun. Instead, if you reserve your copy you’ll be sent extracts immediately and be eligible for a whole bunch of bonuses when you buy.
Those bonuses include:
- Chapter-by-chapter audio notes from Rob, with extra material he couldn’t/didn’t want to put in the book itself
- An invitation to an exclusive online Q&A (only for people who reserve a copy)
- Plus some extra surprises over the next few weeks that he’s not sharing yet!
Basically, if you’re going to buy the book anyway, you’d be mad not to reserve a copy now: there’s still nothing to pay until release day, and you’ll get extra stuff for the same price.
It couldn’t be easier: just head over to propertygeek.net/book and enter your email address. That’s it!
News this week
The tax fiasco goes on, and one group of landlords have found what appears to be the source document that the policy came from – and it was written by someone who’d only just graduated…with a Geography degree!
Check out the story on Property 118 here. This one seems set to run and run…
Join the conversation
What goals are you setting yourself for 2016?
Do you have your own method for setting goals and keeping yourself on track?
We’d love to know, so join the discussion in The Property Hub!
If you enjoyed The Property Podcast, please leave a review on iTunes
Reviews are really important in helping other people to find the show, so by way of thanks we read out every single review we receive on air.
If you’d like to hear your name on the show, leave us a review on iTunes here.
Not sure how to leave a review? This video shows you how to review and subscribe on iTunes.