Always a popular episode! We take a look at the predictions we made this time last year, and make a new batch for 2017!
Our predictions for 2017
- Manchester to grab headlines and see strong growth maybe double digit
- Liverpool and Leeds is Manchester last year
- No more negative tax plays from the government
- Major players to come into LTD company mortgage market
- Prices to grow no more than 2% nationally, flat in London
- Media negativity
- Base rate to go no higher than 0.5%, inflation low
- Mortgage availability to keep improving for Ltd Cos and rates to improve
How did we do last year?
If you want to check out last years episode, you can find that right here.
Self manage? Rob D needs your help!
Contribute to Rob D’s new book. If you self-manage, I want your tips e.g. how to deal with (or avoid) the most common maintenance issues. Just follow this link to get in touch: https://goo.gl/forms/9a02xCIVEBaRCg0A3
Resource of the week
This week’s resource of the week is http://plentific.com/ Find, book, and pay for your tradesmen with this super handy site.
Join the conversation
What do you think to our predictions? Do you want to make any of your own? Head to the forum to have your say.
If you enjoyed The Property Podcast, please leave a review on iTunes
Reviews are really important in helping other people to find the show, so by way of thanks we read out every single review we receive on air.
If you’d like to hear your name on the show, leave us a review on iTunes here.
Not sure how to leave a review? This video shows you how to review and subscribe on iTunes.