christopher wright

LEASE OPTION AGREEMENTS and DEAL SOURCING

Hello everyone!

I am very new to property investing and am currently in the process of coming up with a strategy to help me get to my goal of financial freedom, I understand the basics of deal sourcing and lease option agreements but have nobody around me to bounce information off, I have some really good ideas and am sure will one day (hopefully soon) pay off (with the right help).

I am currently in need of some information regarding deal sourcing and lease option agreements if anyone has any information regarding this I would absolutely love to hear from you!.

I am very enthusiastic about my new future and cannot wait to start my new career as a property investor

Hi

I am currently on one of Samuel Leeds courses. He is a bit expensive but you soon make your money back with his guidance. The best thing is look him up on YouTube and go to one of his crash courses. They are free or freeish and you learn loads. He finds and does deals live. So you see his mistakes and successes. 

Well worth it. 

Hello and Thankyou for your reply Malcolm

I have recently been on samuel leeds crash course in London this year. I really really wanted to go to the course your on but as you say it's a bit expensive and as much as i understand that when theres when there is a will there is a way, even if I had the money to spend on that course I would not be able to get the time off work to be able to go anyway, so I'm kind of in a situation where  i need to learn through the courses/meetings I am able to attend, are you going to any PIN meetings any time soon? I've managed to secure a day off work to attend the one in crowne plaza on 17 Jan. I reccomend going to this one in particular as you get a free 30 minute consultation with 1 of simon zutshi property mastermind coaches, I would love to see you there. If this is not possible for you I would love to maybe meet for a coffee with you and share information I have learned from my journey so far I'm sure there is loads we could learn from each other :rolleyes: 

In case you haven't read this thread yet on Property Tribes, has some interesting comments and feedback from previous attendees and insight into SL's practices. Might take a while to read (67 pages and counting) and it's one of the highest viewed threads on the site (c.170k)

Hopefully it all works out for you both.

Hi Chris,

I have to agree with Derek. Do your due diligence on Samuel Leeds. 

Lease Options are not good for people new to property and I would personally say you need a background in property before sourcing deals for other people. 

The best place to start is to buy a vanilla BTL property 2-3 bedroom in a good location. If you do not have the funds to do this, then I would recommend the following plan:

Save £1k as a starter emergency fund by learning to budget and pay yourself first

Pay off all consumer debt

Save £10k emergency fund

Save £35k for your first BTL house (£25k deposit and £10k contingency)

This plan will have innumerable benefits including learning financial discipline and consistency, both of which are crucial for building wealth.

Kindest regards,
Alex